Video Surveillance Solutions
Creating a secure and safe environment for your company, most importantly its employees, is of utmost importance. Implementing a culture of security awareness is imperative to protecting your intellectual property and physical assets. Assessment and understanding of how to plan or replace your system can be daunting.
We can help.
From single site to multiple locations, Sierra Group’s “consult, design then implement” approach and its relationships with enterprise level system partners, allows us to present industry best practices solution to meet your security program goals.
Not only do we educate our team of designers, project managers, installers and technicians, it is our goal to educate you, setting the stage for a great partnership.
Benefits of implementing a Video Surveillance Program
- Provides a sense of a secure and safe workplace environment
- Creates a visual presence of cameras as a deterrent potential threats
- Deters property theft, product shrinkage and vandalism
- Reduces claims and proves offenses by generating evidence that is rarely disputed
- Curbs workplace violence, stalking, harassment
- Deters or resolves claims such as workplace violence, safety infractions and slip and fall incidents
- Creates awareness, leading to productivity, honesty and prevention of loss events
- Provides remote visibility into your workplace by management of law enforcement
- Quickly verifies actual alarms or events to reduce false alarm fines
- Provides data, that in concert with analytic software, can be utilized to further secure your environment
Products and Services:
- Design, installation and programming of scalable, networked, Hosted SaaS or on site Video Management Systems
- Installation and programming of high resolution, megapixel, IP or HD cameras for specific applications
- Video Analytics programming, installation and training
- Voice and video intercom systems interior and exterior protection
- Service and Maintenance Plans
- Remote Management via Web Browser, Android and iOS apps
- Event based recording
- Long term storage of archived events
- Automated sharing of critical events
- Security Desk Consoles and Enclosures
Sierra Group Provides The Following Services Statewide:
- Video Surveillance
- Access Control
- Alarm Systems
- Specialized Entry and Safety Phone Systems
- Structured Cabling - Copper and Fiber